Manchester City Skyline Print
MANCHESTER CITY SKYLINE signed print, unframed.
We commissioned Manchester artist Sue Scott to do one of her wonderful skylines with a City bias. Of the 12 buildings 6 are "City" buildings
- St Marks Gorton where the club was formed in 1880
- Maine Road, our home ground for nearly 80 years
- The Etihad, home to our boys now
- Hyde Road Hotel, where the documents were signed in 1894 to form Manchester City Football Club
- Manchester Central - Thanks to City historian Gary James who pointed out that Manchester Central used to be a train station and City brought the FA Cup to Manchester via train when they won the cup in 1934!
- The Town Hall - the venue for many a City celebration after a cup/league win. Also as part of the new club badge launch the badge image was projected onto the side of the building.
6 other iconic Manchester buildings complete the print.
Printed on premium, matt, fine art paper. Wrapped safely in sturdy cardboard packaging, either flat packed or in an art tube.
All with 0.5cm border
EXTRA SMALL = 10x20cm
SMALL = 20X40cm
MEDIUM = 30X60cm
LARGE = 45X90cm
EXTRA LARGE =50X100cm
The original painting is also available please email us if you are interested.
1) St Marks Church Gorton where City began
2) Manchester Central exhibition center
3) Rising over Piccadilly gardens is the iconic City Tower building
4) The round Manchester Central Library
5) Formerly the Palace now Principle Hotel off Oxford Road
6) Manchester Town Hall site of many City trophy homecomings
7) The Main Stand at Maine Road
8) Rising high is the Etihad Campus
9) Funky shop Afflecks Palace
10) The Football Museum (Urbis)
11) Beetham Tower the tallest in Manchester
12) Hyde Road hotel where the documents to form MCFC were signed.
Also available as a mug here http://mancitygifts.bigcartel.com/product/city-skyline-mug