City Skyline Tote Bag
Mancitygifts very own The Ginger Wig worked closely with Manchester artist Sue Scott to create the City Skyline.
The City Skyline painting was created by Sue and features 6 prominent City buildings together with a further 6 iconic Manchester buildings.
This tote bag, which is printed on both sides, features all 12 buildings.
1) St Marks Church Gorton where City began
2) Manchester Central exhibition center - formally Manchester Central train station where City brought the FA Cup back to in 1934
3) Rising over Piccadilly gardens is the iconic City Tower building
4) The round Manchester Central Library
5) Formerly the Palace now Principle Hotel off Oxford Road
6) Manchester Town Hall site of many City trophy homecomings
7) The Main Stand at Maine Road
8) Rising high is the Etihad Campus
9) Funky shop Afflecks Palace
10) The Football Museum (Urbis)
11) Beetham Tower the tallest in Manchester
12) Hyde Road hotel where the documents to form MCFC were signed.
Tote bag size is 35cm by 37cm
Printed on luxury 230gsm 100% cotton drill fabric
Hand Made in Manchester with sewn fabric handles